State Rep. Phil Green has announced several upcoming office hours events for people in the 67th House District across portions of Genesee, Lapeer and Tuscola counties to speak with their state representative.
The office hours meetings will take place at the following days, times and locations:
• Monday, Aug. 7 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Otter Lake Village Hall, located at 5902 Genesee Ave. in Otter Lake.
• Tuesday, Aug. 8 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Genesee Township Hall, located at 7244 N. Genesee Road in Genesee Charter Township.
• Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 4-5 p.m. at Marathon Township Hall, located at 4575 Pine Street in Columbiaville.
• Thursday, Aug. 10 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Hadley Township Hall, located at 4293 Pratt Road in Hadley.
• Monday, Aug. 14 from 6-7 p.m. at Richfield Township Hall, located at 5381 N. State Road in Davison.
• Monday, Aug. 28 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Elba Township Hall, located at 4717 Lippincott Road in Lapeer.
“I am looking forward to visiting these communities and chatting with people about the latest both locally and in Lansing,” Green said. “These are important times in our state. A massive budget for the upcoming fiscal year was just signed and it will have an impact on workers, families and communities throughout our region. I am happy to answer any questions or hear concerns people may have and I invite anyone who is interested to attend.”
No appointments are necessary to attend. Those unable to attend can contact Rep. Green by phone at (517) 373-0587 or email at RepPhilGreen@house.mi.gov. Rep. Green also invites those he represents to subscribe to his monthly newsletter to stay up to date on his activity at the state Capitol.
Following new, partisan energy laws signed by the governor this week, State Rep. Phil Green reiterated the importance of his recently proposed legislation that ensures Michigan is acting responsibly and ethically. Green’s bill, House Bill 5322, specifically forbids state funds from being used to purchase or subsidize any project that utilizes forced or child labor. […]
State Rep. Phil Green is inviting residents to sit down and chat with him during office hours events on Monday, Oct. 30 and Monday, Nov. 6. The meetings on Oct. 30 will go from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at Mayfield Township Hall, located at 1900 N. Saginaw Street in Lapeer, and from 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. at […]
Informational event will raise awareness, help kids and families State Rep. Phil Green has announced an upcoming meeting in Lapeer for parents and guardians who wish to learn more about youth mental health on Monday, Nov. 6. The Mental Health Meetup event will take place from 6:30-8 p.m. in the Lapeer High School Auditorium, located […]
State Rep. Phil Green has sent a letter to Speaker of the House Joe Tate calling for the removal of Democrat House Floor Leader Abraham Aiyash. The request stems from a recent exchange on the House floor while House Republicans sought to have a resolution taken up condemning the horrific Oct. 7 terrorist attacks by […]