State Representative Sue Allor, of Wolverine, has announced her in-district monthly office hours for July.
Interested individuals can meet with Rep. Allor on Monday, July 12 at the following times and locations:
• 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Cabin Creek Coffee, located at 201 N. 2nd Ave. in Alpena.
• 1 to 2 p.m. at Harrisville Courthouse, located at 106 5th St. in Harrisville.
• 3:30 to 4 p.m. at Tawas City Hall, located at 550 W Lake St. in Tawas City.
Rep. Allor will also be available on Wednesday, July 14 at the following times at locations:
• 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Route 65 Diner, located at 10760 Michigan Ave. in Posen.
• 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Tuscarora Township Hall, located at 3546 S. Straits Highway in Indian River.
Those unable to make these meetings, and who have questions or need assistance with a state agency, can contact Rep. Allor’s office by phone at (517) 373-0833 or email at SueAllor@house.mi.gov.
The Senate Health Policy and Human Services Committee on Thursday approved legislation from state Rep. Sue Allor to protect people’s civil liberties by banning the use of government-issuing COVID-19 vaccine passports. House Bill 4667 prohibits government entities in Michigan from issuing, producing or requiring a vaccine passport. The plan would prevent government entities in […]
State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, today issued the following statement after PFAS testing began at the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center near Lake Winyah and Thunder Bay. The testing, conducted through the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE), will include approximately 30 samples, and determine if PFAS is migrating in the area. Results of the testing are […]